VICTOR BRAVESWORD PRO LTD

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by fiq_axis, Jan 26, 2024.

1. ice man

ice man Regular Member

I honestly don’t know why they wanted to release such a racquet on the market in 2024, especially a bravesword, but I have to admit it’s very comfortable and enjoyable to use on men’s doubles.

Specs are medium and even balance

ucantseeme and what07 like this.
  2. ChickenSoup

ChickenSoup Regular Member

Its most definitely even balanced.

Judging by the pricing. The BS LTD Pro in all honesty, is more than likely just an old racquet, with just a Freecore handle added and a new colour scheme. No extra new technology was added(that i could find). I kind of expected that when purchasing it.

3. what07

what07 Regular Member

I think I'm sold anyways, something about the old school color / look speaks to me. Spec wise, kinda undecided between 3U or 4U. Because if its just a tiny bit headheavy I prefer the 4U but if the 4U is too light and its even balance I rather get a 3U. Ugh.

Thanks All

4. what07

what07 Regular Member

I think I got a Victor curse. Decided to order 3 and boy was I in for a surprise. Dry swinging them, 2 of 3 were straight up headheavy and was quite notable. The 3rd was way faster and basically flew through the air like how even balance should be. Decided to get the one of the HH ones strung up in order to compare it against a BS55th and setup both rackets exactly the same midway next week.

BS55th = 88.5g / 314mm o_O
    #1 BSLTDPRO = 87.9g / 322mm :eek:
    #2 / #3 (unstrung / plastic wrap + grip) 85.4g / 307mm, 84.97g / 296mm

Lets see if its a bit more flexy. Wouldn't mind a bit more flex for those lazy days. I still dig the colors with super old school glossy paint.

5. ChickenSoup

ChickenSoup Regular Member

I also have the BS12 SE too. Both in 4U. The new LTD Pro seems ever so slightly stiffer. I prefer the BS12 SE.

6. what07

what07 Regular Member

Interesting, will try them soon, but ya definitely feels more heavy in hand.

7. ambsace

ambsace Regular Member

How did the LTD Pro work out for you? Saw that you put them up for sale along with a BS12 SE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. what07

what07 Regular Member

Its not a bad racket, just not really what I'm looking for or expected from the paper spec. Shaft is quite forgiving, and reminds me quite alot like the ARS-90F but with the quick / slightly smaller BS head. Quite enjoyable to use to be honest, wish this spec was on my BS12SE shaft to be honest. But ya listed to see if any takers if not I don't mind keeping them but if they sell I may order a set of 3U's and 4U's to see the spec.