Shi Yuqi ( 石宇奇 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by Caffrey, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Suilven

Suilven Regular Member

Is Viktor Axelsen the only player to hold a positive head to head against Lin Dan?

edit: answered my own question, Viktor holds a 6-3 advantage while Momota holds a 4-1 albeit achieved at tail end of the GOAT’s career.

#561 Suilven, Nov 21, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
  2. Justafan90

Justafan90 Regular Member

I dint think i would see him getting back to world rank 2 again. I hope he get to rank 1 at some point in his career. But with VA like a permanent fixture at rank 1, its seems like a dream most players.

3. Justafan90

Justafan90 Regular Member

He is seeded 2nd in france and all England? He can avoid VA until the finals, hopefully he can make full use of the opportunity

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Heartening to see Shi Yuqi finally returning to form and regaining a fair bit of his self-confidence ( inner belief as well ?). Yes, he is not only more experience than his younger teammates , particularly Li Shifeng and Weng Hongyang. not to mention his peers, Lu Guangzu and Zhao Junpeng, he is also, in my opinion, a smarter thinking player than all his colleagues.

Very glad that SYQ is rising at just the right time in his quest for the Paris Olympics. Go for it ! JiaYou !