Yonex Sunrise INDIA Open SS 2015 : SEMIFINALS (28th March 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    Simple, count the indian posters here, then we only have Justin and blabl for the other camp, it's like a mob is waiting to pounce on you if you have a different opinion.

2. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    arjevo probably find it to China centric to praise an Indian player.:rolleyes:

3. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    There is nothing wrong with exploring a different scenario, it won't change the fact that Saina is the champion. You seem to be bothered by an innocent post.

4. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Hi Chill everybody! The minute I posted to the contrary, I got pounched by the "impartial" Justin . I was observing what it was seem to me. I read postings about Saina being so unworthy of her good fortune in this tournament since LXR did not play and if compared to others Saina seems to land an easy draw to the final as well. Cmon... everybody knows if Saina keeps playing and reaching semi and final most of the time eventually she will be ranked #1. Please at least admit that my statement is correct. I did not mean to provoke everyone. Hei. BTW, I am not even Indian.

Peace.

#284 indrg, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  5. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Nice rejoinder, thanks. Btw, I really like your WSX avatar.:)

6. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Becoming no. 1 is not easy. Only hard work can bring a person to such a level which a person sitting in front of a computer cannot understand. They keep on brag the issue again and again since they cant digest it.

Just because one or two persons here do not accept it, nothing is going to change. Saina has been consistent for nearly 6 months when most of the top players did not. Her hard work paid at last. Ignore who intentionally attacks.

I am a huge fan of Lindan though am an indian. But i have never seen such an anti saina fans before.

This is the first time i registered but have been following this forum for nearly 6 months.

Shocked after reading some of the posts already. Unfortunate.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.