Maybank MALAYSIA Open SS Premier 2015 : QUARTERFINALS (3rd April 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Apr 2, 2015.

1. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

[​IMG]

Venue
    : Putra Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur-MAS

Total prize-money : US$500,000

BWF Superseries website : http://bwfworldsuperseries.com/

BAM website : http://www.bam.org.my/

Ticket information : http://www.ticketpro.com.my/jnp/spor...RIES-2015.html

Kuala Lumpur time : http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wt...ma=Find%20Time

Here we go, the mouth watering quarterfinal line-ups, more intensity and the outcome may against on paper scenario...

Order of Play
    (03.00pm local time, 3 courts) => http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/s...9DF254-6C04-4D4F-BAD9-38D0E93FD0FB&d=20150403

China rules MS category here to secure two semifinal tickets, something rare to happen in Superseries event lately, sign from them to rise soon? Lin Dan and Wang ZM will get their junior challenge, Tian HW and Xue Song respectively. Badminton fans should pay attention to top-two seeds matches as Chen Long and Jorgensen have pretty tough obstacles to reach last four, Kento Momota and Wei Nan may steal the show.

In WS, also 1 semi ticket has been assured by CHN. Two noteworthy ties to follow, Nehwal v Sun Y and Wang SX v Okuhara. The Chinese young gun lost to Nehwal in All England semifinal, we can expect she can deliver better resistance this time but the Indian is favour to progress. Wang SX off-form seems disappeared at two previous rounds, Okuhara will be great test for her. Looks like the surprising qualifier Cheung Ngan Yi who shocked 4th seed Sung JH yesterday will find finish line today when she takes on World Champion Marin.

Both Lee/Yoo and Ahsan/Setiawan are on course to last four unless either Liu/Qiu or Endo/Hayakawa produce extraordinary performance today. Two remaining last eight encounters will pit Boe/Mogensen against INA back up Pratama/Suwardi and the on-fire Chai/Hong contra TPE Lee SM/Tsai CH.

Strong fave Wang/Yu conceded retired last night against The Netherlands Muskens/Piek, the formidable Chinese is struggling to back to their best. Three Chinese pairs still manage good run here, Ou DN/Yu XH and Tian Q/Xia H have high possibility to advance while Luo Twins will face Incheon AG Gold medalist Maheswari/Polii, the Indonesian pair has chance to knock out them.

Nothing much suprises in XD as we see familiar faces at quarterfinal rounds, four exciting clashes. Who can deny the higher-seeded pair book semifinal berth? Ko SH/Kim HN, The Adcocks, Kolding/Juhl or Liu/Bao have prospect to derail top-four seed mission.

LIVE TV (05.00pm local time, court 1) matches :

1) Liu Cheng/Bao Yixin (CHN) v Joachim Fischer Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen (DEN)
    2) Saina Nehwal (IND) v Sun Yu (CHN)
    3) Hiroyuki Endo/Kenichi Hayakawa (JPN) v Mohammad Ahsan/Hendra Setiawan (INA)
    4) Tian Qing/Xia Huan (CHN) v Vivian Hoo Kah Mun/Woon Khe Wei (MAS)
    5) Chen Long (CHN) v Kento Momota (JPN)

2. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    SN vs SY's match clashes with my badminton session.
    Should I sit in front of the tv or swinging it out at the court?:confused:

3. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Hi everyone ! I am at Genting at the moment. Is it possible to buy ticket on the spot for tomorrow match ? How far is Bukit Jalil Stadium from Bukit Bintang? Thankss !

4. Kanelam

Kanelam New Member

yes, i bought mine at the counter next to the entrance yesterday

5. blabl

blabl Regular Member

I think it is possible for you to buy the last minutes ticket for the match today. If you are still at genting now hurry up and quickly buy a bus ticket to bukit jalil now. If I am not mistaken my friend told me that there is a direct bus from getting to bukit jalil. All the bests. There are still some limited seats left as being said by my friend so you need to hurry up. If possible I would also like to go to the stadium to watch the matches live there. There are so many live matches there such as great players from Indonesia, china, Japan, etc.... So worth going there. My location states that it is impossible for me to be there but you are at genting so you can go there. :)

#5 blabl, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    The stadium was empty yesterday and I think it would be the same for today, tomorrow and Sunday because LCW is not competing, unless of course the 2 MAS beauties progress all the way to the final but I still think the tickets are available only that it may not be the best seats.

7. renbo

renbo Regular Member

The ws and ms match selections are good, but the doubles are bad. I ma sick of Fischer/perderson

8. blabl

blabl Regular Member

With high technology available and live matches that can be accessed online, lots of people would have preferred to watch the matches online or through live telecasts. That could be a reason too. Plus Monday to Friday at working days too and it will be very rare for people to take leave purposely to watch matches live at stadium. This also could be another reason. Well whatever the reasons, I am still happy that the are live telecasts available so that people around the world could watch the matches too.

9. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    Why are you sick of them?

10. renbo

renbo Regular Member

I watched them too often. Besides, I never liked their style

11. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    I am so sad that srikanth lost yesterday . But i am so happy that one of my another favourite player Lindan is there. I would love to watch him today.

Saina vs Sun Yu ---> Should be an exciting match. I would like to watch it .

Li xuerui vs Yihan should be interesting.

Kento vs Chenlong also will provide us excitement.

Xue song vs wang zhenming .. Woww .. Should go to Xue Song.

Hendra/ashaan vs Endo/hayakawa - Wonderful MD match is going to happen.

Carolina marin vs Cheung Ngan yi - No idea. Who is this cheung Ngan yi ?

Carolina got easy opponent?

12. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

surprisingly bwf youtube is not showing the quarter final.

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Either Sung JH is struggling with her form lately or Cheung NY is a surprise package here.

14. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
  15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

WYH doesn't like the inecall, last-minute change of mind, and then LXR's turn to complain to the umpire but point goes to WYH.

16. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

oh, okay. Thanks. They have not updated their cover photo. The cover photo is still displaying India Open. So, I thought they are not going to show the QF of Malaysia Open.

17. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

18. suetyan

suetyan Regular Member

19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

LXR playing as she did yesterday with Akane, not her usual aggressive game as before the injury.

20. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Install proxy, eg hola extension in say, Google , and choose another country.