Dutch Open 2006: FINALS (12/11)

Discussion in 'Denmark Open / Dutch Open 2006' started by badMania, Nov 11, 2006.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..real quick question..

badMania, thanks for all the updates(for the Dutch Open)...Sorry, i wasn't able to follow, let alone check in @ BC/BF at all the last week or so(quite busy)...Hmm, just wondering, which other title did Eng Hian/Rian S. won this yr??..Sorry again, i don't have any clue...:confused: :) .Thanks much!:cool:
    I'll try to follow BC/BF for the AG tourney later on @ end of this month..:p;):)

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

They won the 2* NZ Open a few mths ago.

3. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Nice success from INA squad in this November, great job for Firda-Rian/EH and also Rani/Endang. Hidoep Merah Poetih! But out of prediction, F/V must flopped to the unfamiliar England pair.

Really unusual formation of young-old pair Rian (20 s'thing) & EH (30),are they just temporary partnership? (because age difference between them is far enough) Maybe badMania know this.

Looks like Rian starting collect new fans here esp.good-look lover.

Finally, Sairul has brighten 'Truly Asia' country hope after five months faced series of failures. Congratz!

Bad day for the host with no title, poor Oranje...

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Rian Sukmawan has left Pelatnas and rejoined Djarum. So, the club pairs him up with Eng Hian who also left Pelatnas earlier this year.

As for whether they are in for long-term....it's still not sure yet.

Well, we do have a number of young-old pairings, like: Nova Widianto/Lilyana Natsir.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..i see...thanks again for refreshing..;) :cool:

6. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Thanx f/ sharing info, I guess PBSI will wait further progress from this pair. Hopefully, they can join the elite soon. Exactly, INA has Nova (born 1977) and Lilyana (born 1985) as WR#1 now but I doubtly they can exist 3-4 years later considering Nova's age not young anymore comparing Lilyana who will be 24/25 that means 'golden-age' for athlete. Probably PBSI has special tactics to overcome this age-gap matter.

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

For Rian/Eng Hian, it's not PBSI's decision. It's up to Djarum and the individual players involved. Djarum has been very supportive and it is rewarded by the rapid rise of this pair. After this week, they will be ranked 11 or 12, just outside the top 10 :cool:

8. Bombat

Bombat Regular Member

Indonesia has produced another great MD..:D:D