ABC 2007 Pictures

Discussion in 'Asian Continental Championships 2007' started by Loh, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Of course not! :rolleyes:

You may recall that the Malaysian team emerged champions and claimed the gold medal in the Manila SEA Games! :)

Attached Files:

2. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    XD Semi-Final

Yes I've captured some shots as follows:

Xu Chen-Zhao Tingting beat Mohd Tazari Mohd Fairuzi-Wong Pei Tty
    21-19, 23-21

A close fight indeed and could have been won by the Malaysians had Tazari been more effective and not lost too many points through unforced errors.

The Chinese pair went on to lose in the Final against lessor known compatriots He Hanhin-Yu Yang, 20-22, 15-21.

Attached Files:

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Nice pics.. any of GAN TEIK CHAI??? Hehehe..

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    So sorry miss, I didn't see Gan in action during the two days I was there. ;)

5. vivian kon

vivian kon Regular Member

students
    wpt reli reli luk so neat. =="

6. yannie

yannie Regular Member

It's ok lo, Loh! :p ;)

7. sherlyn

sherlyn Regular Member

Thanks Loh!!! Really..!!
    cheeyf and i are hoping to see wpt's new hair style so much, rite cheeyf..hehe:p
    yup, vivian.. wpt looked neat..no more messy hair flying here and there :D

8. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

o. that's why kkk target u.hehe:cool:
    ya the pics are not so sharp but really many many thanks for capturing them. by the way, what camera are u using?
    terima kasih for wpt/mf pics too. hope they can improve.
    i think that rexy is going to stick with this pairing instead of kkk/wpt cos he pair wpt with fairuz also for singapore open.

ya sherlyn. finally got 2 see wpt with her new hair style.hehe.ya.she looks neat. hmm i still prefer her with short hair though. maybe used to see her with short hair d. so i think need time to get used seeing her new look.;)

9. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-Whoah, are those...

..the gathering pics from 2004 S'pore Open, where kwun visited you guys??..See him in 1 of the pic, wearing white t-shirt & standing next to you, and of course w/ the BC banner..;) :D :cool:

10. yannie

yannie Regular Member

btw, wpt's new hairstyle is very nice!!!

and i love ztt in that red shirt.. beautiful~

jyj's pink shirt is very pretty too...

11. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    WS Final

Jiang Yanjiao beat Lu Lan 25-23, 23-21

Lu Lan, who defeated Wong Mew Choo in the semi-final, is seeded higher at *2 but Jiang (*3/4) caused a minor upset. The scores were very close and went to deuce for the two straight games.

Though shorter in height, Jiang was more mobile on court and her tenacity frustrated Lu, who again showed weakness in her fitness. Stamina, or the lack of it, seemed to be her most glaring liability.

In the end, Jiang emerged the more deserving winner. And indeed the crown should rightly be hers as she has already demonstrated her ability in the semi-finals by defeating no.1 seed, Wang Chen in a more convincing victory of 21-13, 21-17.

Attached Files:

12. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    You have sharp eyes, Chris. But can you also see the official BC T-shirt that one of us wore? :D As you can see, Kwun was the tallest of all and he made use of his height to great advantage!

BTW, this 2004 gathering comprised BC members who came from Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Mauritius, Indonesia and Vietnam apart from Singapore. Of course, Kwun hailed from USA!

Small BC United Nations!

#52 Loh, Apr 17, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  13. Jenny

Jenny Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Chinese medication is important to help our players

This is one of my reader's comments, he want me to pass this message to our players.

I think that Malaysian Players want to achieve higher perfomance level and keep thier perfomance consistent need to have one Chinese Medication Doctor who can provide consultation on “HOW TO KEEP BALANCE THIER ENERGY YING AND YANG, QI AND SUE!” This is very very important to help the player to build up their body thoroughly and cure thier inbalance from the root cause!

Players like Lee Chong Wei and Hafiz facing back injuries and can’t recovered thoroughly. Chong Wei claim that he afraid of his back injuries will come back and make him can’t strive himself so hard in the match! His problems need Chinese Acupunture to solve! and need some chinese herbs to improve the stamina and strength! Recently we heard that Lee Chong Wei said his strength drop! He need Chinese herbs like Bei Qi, Ginseng or Cordicep so that his strength could be recovered! Chinese Medication is far more practical and is proven good if not chinese people won’t use it for more than 5000 years! Modern nutritionist is still new and a lot of theory still hypothesis mean still need time to be proven!
    We have to give some constructive suggestion to them if we really love them and want them to excel in other tournaments! Someone who know thems pls transfer this message!

I think one body fate to earn how much money and fame is destined! If Koo and Tan lose again in Singapore and Indonesia it means that they have gather enough rewards and thats all for thier live! No point! our fate is destined, if thier merits is finished means finished! If they want more i think they need to do more good things like helping people, distribute education or religion books or VCD, do charity or free fish and animals. We have to believe this, according to one famous book in China call Liao Fan Four lesson, it clarify clearly about one person carreer acheivement and developement basically is destined by the merits he gather in his previous life! The more merits u gather , the more u get in this life! This formula is like u plant a mango seed u will get the mango to eat few years later!
    Lee Chong Wei’s merits seem to be finished. He have good skill, but most of the time lost although lead the game at 1st half! He really don’t have luck! or in other words call good merits! Lin Dan and Taufik seem to have more merits gather in previous life or maybe they are doing some good deed or charity in this life! They easily get want they want! Chong Wei and KOO & Tan really really have to do some good jobs if they want to excel thier achievement in World Championship in August and Olympic in Beijing 2008. The best things to do is free fish or birds or other animals! Is the fastest way of gather good merits! Bcoz u save somebody precious life!

14. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Jenny, I think you've posted to the wrong thread.

15. Jenny

Jenny Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Oh sorry

Oh sorry, I am newbie in forum. So I should create a new post?

16. Jenny

Jenny Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I feel disappointed with KKK and TBH lar. They are too famous and hot recently, maybe this causing them can not focus in the game. But it's good for them of the loose, let them learnt something from the lose.

Any one can tell me how to start a new thread?

17. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    JB and City Stadium Scenes

JB is nearest to Singapore.

Daily, many thousands of Johorians cross the causeway to Singapore for work and return home after. Some children come to study. Being mostly urban, JB is relatively modern and one could see new developments springing up here and there. The many shopping complexes are as good as any found in the more developed towns and cities in Malaysia.

With the recently announced IDR plan to develop Johor as an enlarged economic zone and to take advantage of Singapore's thriving economic position, JB is expected to grow much faster and Johorians are expected to benefit from this potential. Although wealth will rise, so will prices and the cost of living. But it will take many years before JB will be able to enjoy the expected economic boom.

City Stadium

The organizers presented something different during the intervals. Very colourful Malay dances in traditional costumes but with doses of modernity in the dancing were performed in front of an almost empty VIP arena, sadly. How I wished I was seated there to enjoy the display!

Attached Files:

18. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

They should hire you as the Johor Tourism Officer !

19. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Too bad.. Singapore Tourism already hired him! hehehe..

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Off topic-Sure, I can see the BC t-shirt as well..

...yes, the one on kwun;) ...not sure abt others though..:confused:
    Btw, thanks for sharing a bit more of your JB & ABC festivities pics...:cool: