A Tribute To Malaysian Cheerleaders

Discussion in '2005 South East Asian Games - Badminton' started by Loh, Dec 5, 2005.

1. glencomienda111

glencomienda111 Regular Member

manager
    no problem, i know what you mean, even i cant take clear pictures without flash and valencia was kinda dark at that time, hope to see you guys again and play some baddy:D

2. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

His name is Jian Hao and he will be competing in the single and double,hopefully no last minute changes,in the under 15 age group.It will be indeed wonderful if i can meet a fellow BF member in Singapore.How do i recognize you,if you decide to go and watch the tournament?Thanks for the support.

3. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    You can find a pic of me (in yellow shirt) with Ants (in red) posing together with Thai Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana in my post "SEA Games Day 6 - Finals" on 12-05-2005, #241, page 14.

What about you? How would I recognize you? :) Looks like your son is named after the famous Zhao Jianhua. But what is your surname? :D

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Yes, I saw his name at the SBA website. So he is playing both doubles and singles, in which he got a bye and scheduled to play on 13 Dec. 2 pm. Many of the earlier matches are played in the mornings or afternoons and this does not allow many working adults to watch. Anyway I see whether I can take some time off to join you in cheering your son. :)

5. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

You are truly a badminton fan.Guess correctly that i named my son after the famous Jianhua.I did not expect him to play as well as he is doing now.For me the most important thing he is enjoying the game and willing to do his best.My surname is Goh.I am sorry i do not have any photo now as i am now in KL and will drive to Singapore this Sunday.

6. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    just found out my long time "lost" friend is participating in the tournament..
    miss him so much...:crying:
    we havent met for 2 years already...and i still dunno when we will meet again..

7. kokcheng

kokcheng Regular Member

Yes,i got you together with Ants and the prlncess.So i won't have any problem recognizing you.Hope to meet you in SBA hall,if you can spare the time.It's indeed a privilege to know such a selfless guy like you.I have got the draw for my son and his teamates.Thanks for the info.