Li Ning Turbocharging 75 vs 75C vs Aeronaut 8000D

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by throttlementok, Mar 9, 2019.

?

Li Ning Rear Court Doubles Racket

1. Turbocharging 75

2. Turbocharging 75C

3. Aeronaut 8000D

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. throttlementok

throttlementok Regular Member

Hi guys, I want to buy 1 of these 3 rackets. Mostly play doubles and I am a rear court player. I like to play fast drives, control the shuttle, and hit hard smashes.

1. Turbocharging 75
    2. Turbocharging 75C
    3. Aeronaut 8000D

Which racket will you recommend? And what is the reason?

Or maybe there are other Li Ning rackets more suitable for the description?

This is the Li Ning 2018/2019 Catalog:
    https://web.opendrive.com/api/v1/download/file.json/OF8xNDUyOTE0MjZf?inline=0

2. Swat

Swat Regular Member

I have both N9ii (should be same as 75) and 75C. Haven't really had enough time to adjust to the 75C yet, but I can say that it feels a lot heavier. It's also a bit stiffer. The headheavyness makes it a little slower and I hit the bottom of the frame a couple of times on my first session. But when I got the timing right it's a powerful racket which I will use for singles only. I think the 75 should definitely be the better option of the two for doubles, unless you are a very strong backcourt player.

throttlementok likes this.
  3. throttlementok

Does the 75 powerful enough for smash?

4. Swat

Swat Regular Member

Absolutely, that’s what it does best, better than most rackets I’d say.
    But, of course, that depends on who’s using it. If you are used to stiffer rackets, it might be a problem.

5. throttlementok

I got it, Thanks! I also looking for Aeronaut’s user experience. I have read many others lining threads and the Aeronaut series seems not popular hmmm

6. Swat

Swat Regular Member

Have done some more testing of the 75C and I think for a strong player it's an awesome racket. We had an intensive offense/smashing drill and then played a singles match and at the end I could feel it was pretty tiring for me. But the smashing was great, control at the net really good, better than the N9ii/75, I think.
    However, when I got on to play a doubles match, I switched to my N9ii and it felt so fast, nimble and still powerful. So what I learned is, that warming up with a similar, but heavier racket will make you stronger and faster :) no surprise there...

7. throttlementok

I can imagine roughly how it feels :D Still looking for testimony about the Aeronaut, I’m curious lol

Swat likes this.
  8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    When will people realize that a skillful player will hit with everything winners?

For the Aeronaut 8000D: IMO it is a quite slow racket. Boxframe, 42g headweight dry, mid-stiff shaft. I know somebody who can play very decent with this racket doubles, but honestly it's not my cup of tea. I prefer zippy/clippy rackets a bit more. Driving needs extra effort and defence as well, for the big smashes you must be fast and in good position to full swing it. N9II is much more user-friendly and don't need so much effort for fast games.

#8 ucantseeme, Mar 20, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  9. throttlementok

Thanks! Now I’ve got the conclusion and I will go for the n9ii / Turbocharging 75 :D

10. iraditia

iraditia New Member

Aeronaut 8000D is very vast, despite it has boxy frame. The airstream frame helps a lot, not a gimmicks. So you will feel the solidness from boxy frame plus very fast swing (from airstream frame). The head heavyness and medium flex shaft, will help you launch devastating smash.

kenner30 likes this.
  11. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

i was using the 8000d for a while and just recently i removed the factory grip and made the grip overall smaller. its playing a lot better. even tho its heavier and box frame, i can still play alot of wristy shots, which i like. recently broke my hypernano x900 though so i am thinking of picking up either a tc75 (for front court) or a 3d calibre 900c/b/d (for back court)

12. audiomax

audiomax New Member

Aeronaut 9000C is probably the best, currently being used by top ranking world class players.

13. Scrench

Scrench Regular Member

If I read this correctly, the 75 is the replacement for the N9ii and the 70 is the replacement for the N7ii right? I tried a 75i and found that it was too light and too stiff for me, so I want to try one in 4U G5 with a more flexible shaft. Would either of these be a good choice or should I try something else?

Thanks!

14. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Side note: Who is here a top ranked world class player and is their best choice also the best choice for us average joes? I don't think so.

15. Scrench

Scrench Regular Member

Every racket I've bought so far that was "used by a pro" has been unusable in some way for me. I don't work out every day or practice 6 hours a day, nor do I ever intend to. I play for fun, exercise and comradary.

16. Budi

Budi Regular Member

The higher the racket, its mean a high class, & high class mean its soul reside in it become more picky & cocky. If you couldnt takes its heart onto you, it will not & never want to unleash all its power & keep sleeping. Lol.....
    Well high end doesnt mean the best of all. Each racket is different & unique in its own way (spec & feel) & they even had their own name each... Same as software that had minimum requirement & recomended req. Racket also had requirement that we had to fulfill to be able to unleash all its potential & thr higher end the racket, the greater the requirement.

Iwan Pandin likes this.
  17. Scrench

Scrench Regular Member

Budi, I think you are right. And that's why, in part, if you only shop for a high-end racket, it takes forever and a lot of money to find the precise one that fits you exactly, whereas lesser ones are more of a one-size-fits-all and you are more likely to get what you are comfortable with early on in the search.

18. kenner30

kenner30 Regular Member

Actually had all 3 of these at one point. Still have the 75c and 8000d....8000d is fast for 3u...75c is heavy af but u can still move it quick. I use it for mixed doubles and when I play against players not as good in men's doubles. smashes on 75c is super fun. I use 100zz for doubles primarily tho