please help me

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by slovak, Mar 20, 2019.

1. slovak

slovak New Member

psychologist
    I am trying to find a material for teaching corect technics, and footwork, with good and funny exercices...
    send me please all that You have via email: slovakinja@gmail.com

2. DarkHiatus

DarkHiatus Regular Member

Imagine after your post you got 10,000 emails with all sorts of amazing suggestions for great technique and footwork exercises. Some serious, some funny, all good!

Imagine there were videos, pictures, photos, books, comments, and real detailed analysis.

Imagine no longer, because that's exactly that the BadmintonCentral Technique/Training forums are - all you need to do is use the search features, just like you'd have to if you got 10,000 emails!

Cheung, rehtael, LenaicM and 2 others like this.
  3. slovak

slovak New Member

psychologist
    Ohhh thank You sir, i was thinking all in one place to be...

4. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

You can start with the official BWF youtube playlist which is a great source for basics including footwork, positioning, gripping, strokes, etc. I have watched those several time and still doing so regularly.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1132B45B30FD92D3

Alternatively here is the youtube playlist of a kind of Victor training camps where amateurs are being corrected by former WC Zhao Jianhua and coach Xiao Jie from basics to advanced skills using the amateur players to illustrate what not to do and how to correct it (my fav source of tutorial personnaly). It's a bit old school but you can't go wrong with this playlist! I'm watching it weekly :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEBDE1E42B3A9BC37

Lastly here is a more modern playlist with weekly new videos about techniques, tactics and a little bit of trickshots for fun (some you can actually use in a game unlike others). The main coach is Rasmus Tran and he is specialized in biomechanics. His explanations are very concise.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC57H0Kg7TQpc8Na96gfm4kg

That's good for at least a year or two (or three) of watching, analysing, comprehending, digesting and finally applying on court. Best of luck!

#4 LenaicM, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    intrepid likes this.
  5. slovak

slovak New Member

psychologist
    Thank You very much, but i was thinking more about funny exercices conected with badminton, funny games for kids

6. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

:confused::rolleyes::D